Sr. Graphic Designer
- Saint Paul, MN
CorTalent has been retained to hire a Sr. Graphic Designer for one of our digital marketing clients in the Twin Cities. In this role you will work alongside the team to create beautiful and functional websites and a variety of other design projects in support of the Marketing Department that are on brand, on trend, on time, mobile responsive, and on budget for different types of ideal clients; Emerging Business (1), Growth and Established (2), and Expansion and Maturity clients (3). Our clients are expanding due to rapid growth within the company, and are looking for a creative visionary Graphic Designer who can increase capabilities and play an integral role in reaching their 5 and 10-year goals.
- Assist in defining project scope and recommended approach for client and agency projects and major digital projects for clients and internal projects.
- Work closely with business development, marketing and other teams.
- Establish and/or improve processes, frameworks and methodologies for approaching digital assignments.
- Help prepare for and facilitate Discovery and Strategy sessions.
- Play an advisory role when it comes to digital strategy for both internal and client facing projects
- Work collaboratively to synthesize user behavior, analytics and marketing metrics into effective design solutions.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of web, branding, design in and agency setting
- Must have basic understanding of Bootstrap grid system and how design decisions can impact web development processes.
- Experience designing a variety of user experiences for web and app layouts, WordPress themes experience is a plus.
- Solid understanding of responsive design and development practices.
- Knowledge and experience in cross-browser testing.
- Considerable experience using Adobe Creative Suite applications, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
- A superior creative eye for design and the ability to facilitate a client meeting and present the design concepts.
- Working individually and in a team environment, aligning with Agile project management and team goals. Familiarity with Basecamp is a plus.
- Experience, familiarity with ADA compliance and SEO.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator and a desire to improve processes.
- Driven to find solutions rather than just identifying problems.
- An unwavering drive and curiosity for staying up to date with design and in particular web design and mobile application best practices and pride yourself on state-of-the art, on trend techniques.
Thursday, January 2, 2020