Maintenance Engineering Manager
CPG Talent Management
- Texarkana, AR
The Maintenance Engineering Manager is responsible for leadership of the maintenance team in a 24x7 manufacturing plant with a mine onsite. The incumbent will maximize reliability of designated plant equipment while ensuring employee safety and product quality. Directly supervises 6 direct reports including Planners, Store Room Coordinator, Mechanics and Electricians in the installation, maintenance, repair and/or replacement of plant equipment, buildings, machinery, etc. Will be a leader of Professional Maintenance oriented improvement projects in area of responsibility involving the incorporation of World Class Manufacturing techniques and principles into all maintenance systems.
- Accountable for safe maintenance activities. Will promote, teach and improve safety systems and procedures to employees and contractors such as LOTO, permits to work, safety audits etc.
- Identifies and executes development for the maintenance team in both technical and soft skills.
- Progressively improves the Professional Maintenance status of all equipment on a prioritized basis using WCM techniques and practices.
- Ensures the sustainability of completed improvements by the maintenance team.
- Oversees timely completion of breakdown root cause analysis and countermeasure implementation (EWO).
- Works with maintenance lead personnel and the maintenance planner to ensure correct prioritization and timely completion of all work orders and sets out work on a weekly or day to day basis.
- Works with planners and stores room coordinator to ensure spares holding is optimized and coherent with the Professional Maintenance equipment requirements.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial engineering, or five (5) years of equivalent training and experience.
- 5+ years of maintenance experience in an Industrial Environment including 2 years of direct supervision experience
- Strong people development, teaming and collaborative decision-making skills required.
- Requires proficient typing skills and to be comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook/e-mail. Must be able to learn and effectively use local business systems and CMMS systems.
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing and varying work requirements.
- Experience with 5s, reliability centered maintenance techniques and lean manufacturing
- Full Relocation Homeowner/Renter Package or lump sum commutable to plant site
- Total Comp Package 120 to 140K including base & bonus
- Flexible Health Benefits effective Day 1
- 10 paid holidays plus floater holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Match & Co. Funded Retirement Plan
- Company Product Discount
Wednesday, June 23, 2021
120-140 total comp