Automation Controls Systems Engineering
CPG Talent Management
- Harrisonburg, VA
Seeking an accomplished engineering professional with hands-on experience in Automation and Controls Systems design, implementation, management, and continuous improvement.
- Effectively support all current manufacturing processes and work with business stakeholders to design and implement new Automation and Controls Systems to improve efficiency, food quality, and food safety.
- Develop automation standard and work towards implementing standard in the manufacturing plants.
- Develop and maintain automation architecture of manufacturing plants.
- Develop preliminary design presentations for project evaluation and securing approval.
- Interface with all levels of plant and corporate personnel, contractors, suppliers, marketing, R&D, QA and legal departments.
- Practice sound technical, communication and negotiation skills that ensure the successful implementation of Automation and Control Systems improvement project scope and budget.
Wednesday, August 18, 2021
105K 10% bonus