Quickbooks Accounting Associate
- Melbourne, FL
We are looking for a Quickbooks Pro Bookkeeper who will be responsible for processing the full cycle of accounting: including but not limited to accounts payable/receivable, payroll, general ledger, collections and other weekly reports for your assigned clients.
Experience working in Government, Defense Contracting, Military and/or Aviation are huge pluses for this opportunity.
We are looking for someone with experience in Quickbooks and general bookkeeping and with excellent interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude that enjoys a team environment that prides itself on excellent customer service and creative problem-solving skills.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Using QuickBooks to the processing of payroll
- Maintenance of the Chart of Accounts and Ledger in QuickBooks
- Responsible for maintaining cash management systems
- Assist with preparation of tax information as directed by outside accounting firm
- Assist with the preparation of annual operating budgets and monthly reports, analysis revisions
- Responsible for office services functions including handling calls, administrative paperwork, etc
- Other functions as directed by management
Additional Experience that would be a plus:
- 3+ plus years of bookkeeping experience in Quickbooks
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Products (Word and Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent communication, both oral and written
- Associates degree or higher in business with an emphasis in Accounting/Finance or Business, however, experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree
- Government/DoD/Aviation Experience
- Military Veteran
- Quickbooks Training
Thursday, September 20, 2018