Cyber Security Analyst - Senior
Data Intelligence Technologies
- Chantilly, VA
Data Intelligence Technologies is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst Senior to join the team! The Senior SCA Detects, mitigates, and analyzes threats. Conducts research and evaluates technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on user behavior and patterns in a dynamic and changing mission environment. Analyzes technical and non-technical data and metadata to determine normal patterns of events, proactively identify abnormalities, and determine root-cause of abnormalities. Correlates threat data from various sources. The candidate prepares assessments and presentations of analyses and findings. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. The candidate collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes. The candidate produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior intelligence officials.
- Must have an active TS/SCI w/poly security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Cybersecurity, Information Security, IT, EE, Network Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Demonstrated 6 years of experience in three or more specific areas to include: analysis, network engineering, networking security, penetration testing, red teaming, hardware engineering, software reverse engineering, and computer exploitation.
- Demonstrated linguist proficiency (Chinese)
- Proven proficiency with at least three (3) or more of the following: mobile security, telecom protocols, operating systems (Windows, iOS, Android, or Linux), reverse engineering, forensics, network analysis, vulnerability assessment or malware forensics.
- Proven experience in network analysis methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in drafting reports, documenting case details, and able to summarize findings and recommendations based on system analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision
- MS degree in technical field
- Experience within IC community
- Demonstrated working knowledge of software development and some demonstrated proficiency in scripting and/or programming languages and database development
- Prior experience with one or more of the following tools: Splunk, ArcSight, intrusion detection/prevention system, network anti-virus technologies.
- Relevant Certifications: CCFP, GCIA, OSCP, CEH, CISSP, or Security+
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Experience ensuring quality assurance and the spreading of best practices
- Experience with operational communications
Location: Chantilly, VA / McLean, VA
About Data Intelligence
Data Intelligence is an "All Things Big Data" shop specializing in Data Search & Discovery, Data Engineering, Data Clouds, Data Science, Data Visualizations, Data Analytics and Data Security. We produce innovative software and data services to customers within the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense.Data Intelligence is located in the Washington DC area with offices in Crystal City and the District of Columbia.
Friday, July 23, 2021