Hosting & Support Infrastructure Engineer (Remote)
Data Intelligence Technologies
- REMOTE, GA
Data Intelligence is seeking a Hosting & Support Infrastructure Engineer (Remote) to support the Information Technology Director with development and production environments. The Engineer will maintain all the necessary licenses, environments, repositories, and systems necessary to run the technology operations, testing, deployment, maintenance, and system support for all internal and external clients. Because of the specific and sensitive nature of the work as well as the security requirements, only US Citizens may apply for this position.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Support IT operations including staff and infrastructure.
- Administration and maintenance of server, storage, and network infrastructure.
- Desktop support for in-house and remote access users.
- Execute and monitor Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery policies and procedures.
- Monitor and maintain compliance with Corporate Security Policies including adherence to HIPAA/HITECH and other established standards.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Manage AWS environments for all Customer Deployments.
- Manage Microsoft and all associated licenses necessary for Technology Team Software Development & Testing.
- Maintain operational knowledge for all mobile application deployments in iOS, Android, and Windows environments.
- Manage the build pipelines and code repositories for data archive and retrieval.
- Support the technology and sales teams in daily scrums and technology planning meetings.
- Manage the deployment process for on premise and cloud installation clients.
- Coordinate with other department personnel to assess and address IT needs.
- Identify vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement.
- Manage corporate relationship with external vendors and advisors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required.
- 2 years of software developing experience.
- 3 years’ experience with Amazon Web Services
- 2 years’ experience with CI/CD tools.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, operations, testing, or quality assurance.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Experience with Octopus Deploy a plus.
- Experience with git version control software.
- Proficient in one or more scripting languages.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and database administration.
- Agile Development SCRUM Master experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience in configuration management and operational performance monitoring.
- Excellent written, oral, and client-facing communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiples tasks and priorities at one time.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress, and crisis situations.
- Effective at problem–solving, creativity, and innovation
- Not afraid of experimentation and failure.
Friday, November 12, 2021