Data Intelligence Technologies
- Chantilly, VA
- AWS Systems Administrator working embedded with the development team
- Demonstrated C2S/AWS skills.
- Creating and configuring cloud compute, storage, and other cloud services in the system on AWS.
- Security patching of services.
- Managing the state of all components in Amazon cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledgeable in AWS CloudFormation scripts, CloudWatch, AWS console system administration to include operations and maintenance to include EC2, S3, Elastic Load Balancing, Auto-Scaling, and SNS.
- Competent with DynamoDb Table items.
- Monitoring environments determining alert strategies and tuning them in production.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting site performance and availability issues.
- Monitoring and renewing server certificates.
- Maintaining disaster recovery procedures and environment.
- Securing our Cloud environment.
- Supporting internal users if / when issues arise.
- Maintaining teams Jenkins setup/workflow throughout the deployment process.
- Experience with Git/Github.
- Experience leading deployments to production environment.
- Familiarity with DevOps technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Linux.
- Familiar with JIRA.
- Knowledgeable with agile development practices.
- AWS Certification
- Experience with AWS Lambda
Wednesday, October 6, 2021