Data Intelligence Technologies
- Chantilly, VA
Data Intelligence Technologies is seeking Junior to Senior level Software Engineer (multiple locations in VA,MD,DC) to be responsible for carrying out engineering tasks to deliver an advanced visual analytic application.
- Develop and implement web applications and/or web services using object-oriented programming with a focus on building RESTful services to support the User Interface (UI), the middle tier, as well as implementing support for data connections.
- Work with Systems Engineers and Developers to develop detail designs and translate, decompose requirements, and develop key features and enhancements.
- Work both independently and in an Agile team environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve both technical and non-technical issues.
- This position requires the candidate to have a current Top-Secret/SCI security clearance with Appropriate Polygraph.
- Demonstrated experience developing Single Page Applications using HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, TypeScript and Angular 2+.
- Demonstrated experience developing RESTful web services using Java 8+, Spring Framework 4+, and Spring Security 4+.
- Demonstrated experience working with non-relational database systems such as DynamoDB (other on-the-job database experience accepted).
- Demonstrated experience with and troubleshooting of Internet/Web related protocols and technologies (e.g. Tomcat, Nodejs, Web Services, SSL.
- Demonstrated experience developing JUnit and Jasmine tests and experience with testing platforms such as Jest or Karma.
- Demonstrated experience working with DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, and Nexus.
- Demonstrated experience developing user interfaces using Angular Material.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, Lean Agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience doing rapid prototyping and application development with significant user interaction.
- Demonstrated experience developing using AngularJS, Bootstrap, and JQuery
- Demonstrated experience with scripting languages (e.g. Shell, Perl, and Python) experience and/or ability to automate routine operations through scripts or tool sets.
About Data Intelligence
Data Intelligence is an "All Things Big Data" shop specializing in Data Search & Discovery, Data Engineering, Data Clouds, Data Science, Data Visualizations, Data Analytics and Data Security. We produce innovative software and data services to customers within the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense. Data Intelligence is located in the Washington DC area with offices in Crystal City and the District of Columbia.
Friday, December 17, 2021