SharePoint Developer/Web Developer - Senior
Data Intelligence Technologies
- McLean, VA
Data Intelligence is seeking Senior Web Developers. The candidate will support our client with design, creation, deployment, and maintenance of multiple web sites supporting the Intelligence Community.
- TS/SCI w/ Poly Clearance is required
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree preferably in an IT related field 6 years of related experience; or a Masters with 4 years of experience; an Associates with 8 years of experience.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and integrating multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework, high availability, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Previous hands-on experience as a SharePoint Developer (2016, 2013, 2010)
- Knowledge of SharePoint in general, maintaining large lists, libraries.
- Knowledge of SharePoint designer, InfoPath, and SSRS Report Designer
- Demonstrated experience creating secure applications systems utilizing IC security guidelines and utilizing Customer Authentication and Authorization systems.
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint fundamentals such as sites (classic, modern), apps, audiences, libraries, lists, views, forms, workflows, sub-sites, metadata, web parts, style sheets, and master pages
- Manage SharePoint users, groups, and permissions and be able to trouble shoot access issues.
- Ability to work independently and manage several SharePoint tasks / projects simultaneously.
- Experience importing MS Excel spreadsheets and MS Project into SharePoint
- Works closely with business users to review requirements.
- Develop, recommend and discuss technical designs that meet those requirements
- Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
Friday, July 2, 2021