Data Intelligence Technologies
- Springfield, VA
The PM maintains overall programmatic (cost, schedule, performance) responsibility for the execution of the contract and delivery of services and has full authority to act for the Contractor on all contract matters relating to daily operation of the contract.
- Perform day-to-day contractual and programmatic management of the contract.
- Single POC to the GPMO and senior Government stakeholders on overall program/contract execution and all contractual activities related to performance, cost, and schedule.
- Maintain daily coordination with the COR and Government PM, keeping them informed of relevant contract related information especially risks and issues and the associated resolution plans and status.
- Ensure timely execution of all financial, staffing and administrative contract actions.
- Retain a fully knowledgeable, experienced, certified and trained workforce to support and execute contract requirements.
- Ensure work deliverables, resolving performance shortfalls or deficiencies, supervising contractor personnel and communicating overarching Government objectives and goals for contract to the contractor team.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality, configuration management and timely delivery of all required contract deliverables.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- At least five (5) years’ experience as a PM for service type, performance-based contracts or program with a value over $10M per year.
- Experienced serving as a program or project manager leading and supervising a multi- disciplinary staff (50 person or more) of various levels.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing managed services approach in a multiple service provider, multi-subcontractor environment.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing disparately located personnel.
- Demonstrated experience presenting briefing to senior customer management and customer stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in Business, Financial, Management, Computer Science, Communications, Engineering or IT-related discipline, or equivalent 6 years’ experience as a PM.
- Certified Program Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification.
- Demonstrated experience managing programs delivering technologically complex solutions.
- Demonstrated three or more years of experience with management of NGA or IC Information Technology Enterprise (ITE) contracts.
- Master’s degree, or higher, in Business, Financial, Management, Computer Science, Communications, Engineering or IT-related discipline, or equivalent 12 years’ experience as a PM.
Wednesday, April 21, 2021