Data Intelligence Technologies
- Chantilly, VA
CIT is looking for a software engineer with the ability to excel at designing, building, and deploying highly scalable, resilient, performant services in an integrated team to continually improve DevOps posture. They will work with application teams to understand current analytics, review test plans, and to collaborate with user interface designers to ensure developed software integrates seamlessly. Additionally, they will serve as an expert resource within the development team to determine the needs of the business that will simplify and automate the application services.
- TS/SCI clearance with appropriate poly
- Demonstrated experience with Java and one or more scripting languages (e.g., Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, UI Frameworks, Web Services/REST, J2EE)
- Demonstrated experience with relational, noSQL and/or file based storage (e.g., MongoDB, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in continuous integration and delivery tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in Web server technologies (Tomcat, Web Logic, IIS, HttpCore)
- 4-8 years of experience and a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related or an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic team-oriented development environment.
- Demonstrated experience in deep technical understanding of Cloud architecture.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with distributed cross-platform applications, orchestration and security
- Hands on Hadoop and H-Base experience
(req - 86)
Friday, January 21, 2022