Data Intelligence Technologies
- Springfield, VA
The Cybersecurity Lead reports to the NGA CISO and Deputy CISO and supports the CISO in establishing and maintaining the enterprise vision, strategy, and program to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected.
- Partner with Government personnel and working groups to develop an enterprise cybersecurity architecture, plans, and roadmaps to support a “future view” of technologies for NGA.
- Perform independent assessments of selected enterprise and systems architectures, information technologies, mission processing systems, and associated processes.
- Apply policy and governance concepts in support of mission requirements and evaluation of technical standards and advancements for improving enterprise-wide cyber security.
- Propose research and studies leading to innovations; propose applications for Government consideration.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing government policies to formulate recommendations regarding strategies to achieve identified mission.
- Provide technical expertise to enterprise wide technical working groups.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Demonstrated leadership experience serving as a chief architect, chief engineer, functional manager or team lead in cybersecurity for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Demonstrated leadership experience during an external cybersecurity audit to include Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI), Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspection (CCORI), and Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP).
- Demonstrated experience modernizing complex enterprise cybersecurity.
- Demonstrated experience presenting briefing to senior customer management and customer stakeholders.
- Possess an advanced security certification, e.g., Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Computer Network Defense (CND), CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA), Security+
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in computer engineering, computer science, information systems or cybersecurity-related discipline, or equivalent 6 years’ experience in information assurance or systems and network security.
- Demonstrated experience securing infrastructure solutions and applications deployed cloud environments (e.g. Amazon Web Services (AWS)) and hybrid cloud environments.
- Demonstrated experience monitor systems for security gaps, designing effective solutions, and providing reports to senior management.
Tuesday, May 25, 2021