Data Intelligence Technologies
- Tyson's Corner, VA
As an AWS DevOps Engineer, you will be trusted to manage the customers Dev/Test/Production and AWS environments and development pipeline.
- Experience working in DevOps environments for agile projects
- Strong scripting and deployment skills (Python, Bash, Java/Groovy, NodeJS/Typescript etc.)
- Strong knowledge of IP Networking including VPC's, VPN's, VRF, DNS, load-balancing, and firewalls.
- Design and implement fully automated enterprise pipelines using a suite of DevSecOps tools including HashiCorp (Consul, Vault, Terraform), Jenkins, Terraform, Puppet, Github
- Creating users and groups using AWS security groups and IAM;
- Creating and managing EC2 instances;
- Developing and executing cloud formation scripts;
- Creating and managing elastic bulk storage; creating and managing S3 storage;
- Evaluating systems and making recommendations to increase availability and efficiency.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience.
- Technical Skills: Experience with automated deployment and other integration tools such as Jenkins. Hands on experience AWS Services like EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, IAM,KMS, Lambda, CloudWatch. AWS DevOps Engineer certification desired.
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Wednesday, July 14, 2021