Data Intelligence Technologies
- Oakton, VA
The Service Scheduler supports the National Security Sector, in providing a variety of general administrative tasks in functional areas including, but not limited to, finance, human resources, procurement, sales, and contracts. Prepares documents, spreadsheets, reports and presentations.
- Prepares documents, spreadsheets, reports and presentations.
- Creates and/or maintains appropriate logs, databases, inventories, filing (hard or softcopy), status reports/tracking. Provides support for research or data analysis tasks.
- Distributes and routes mail, packages and paperwork. May schedule and arrange travel itineraries.
- Required Clearance: Active TS/SCI, with Poly
- Required Qualifications: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of experience
- Performs a variety of tasks associated with network service project.
- Design and develop project schedule using MS Project or other scheduling tool. Maintain schedules for multiple project and work with the integrated master scheduler (IMS) to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project requirements as scheduled.
- Work with project teams and service managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Perform analysis on critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around. Conduct analysis to identify risks and scheduling issues and determine courses of actions (COA) to recover slips to the schedules.
- Create various reports on project schedule activities and milestones. Work with management team to identify risks that affect project costs, profits, and customer relations.
Tuesday, May 18, 2021