Program Planner/Coordinator - Senior
Data Intelligence Technologies
- Reston, VA
Responsible for performing a wide range of administrative and project-based tasks within a complex, dynamic technical environment in accordance with procedures and guidelines. Provides office support to a technical team and is vital to the effectiveness of day-to-day operations. Using various types of software to include word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, the Program Planner maintains comprehensive and accurate records, documents and reports as well as assists in the preparation of high visibility briefing materials and presentations. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Facilitates meetings and is responsible for project tracking. Provides general administrative oversight, time accounting, financial tracking, cost projection, inventory management, personnel evaluation and support. Prepares and approves Standard Operating Procedures, Protocols and other technical documentation. May serve as the primary or assistant interface for the customer or senior staff.
- Provide seamless support to front office systems and processes.
- Ensure coordination and information flow between front office stakeholders and organizational managers.
- Identify and implement front office process improvement opportunities.
- Collect and assemble office-wide input for recurring meetings with senior leadership.
- Coordinate team actions with Security and other stakeholders as necessary.
- Produce briefing materials for senior leadership.
- Requires TS/SCI w/ poly
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
- Experience with Executive/Front office level communications and processes
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to fully coordinate project schedules and effectively manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to assist in the preparation of management plans and reports
- Ability to independently identify and resolve challenges
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience dealing with complex situations in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience with meeting and calendar coordination
- Writing/editing - correspondence manual
- Strong personal network
Monday, November 15, 2021