Software Engineer - Full Performance
Data Intelligence Technologies
- Chantilly, VA
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our team in Chantilly, VA. The ideal candidate will excel at designing, building, and deploying highly scalable, resilient, performant services in an integrated team to continually improve DevOps posture. They will work with application teams to understand current analytics, review test plans, and to collaborate with user interface designers to ensure developed software integrates seamlessly. Additionally, they will serve as an expert resource within the development team to determine the needs of the business that will simplify and automate the application services.
- TS/SCI clearance with appropriate poly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related or an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Software Engineering role
- Demonstrated experience with Java and one or more scripting languages (e.g., Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, UI Frameworks, Web Services/REST, J2EE)
- Demonstrated experience with relational, NoSQL and/or file-based storage (e.g., MongoDB, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in continuous integration and delivery tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in Web server technologies (Tomcat, Web Logic, IIS, HttpCore)
- Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic working environment
- Demonstrated experience in deep technical understanding of Cloud architecture
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with distributed cross-platform applications, orchestration and security
(Req - 56)
Wednesday, August 4, 2021