Cyber Security Analyst - Expert
Data Intelligence Technologies
- Chantilly, VA
Detects, mitigates, and analyzes threats. Conducts research and evaluates technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on user behavior and patterns in a dynamic and changing mission environment. Analyzes technical and non-technical data and metadata to determine normal patterns of events, proactively identify abnormalities, and determine root-cause of abnormalities. Correlates threat data from various sources. Prepares assessments and presentations of analyses and findings. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes. Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior intelligence officials.
- TS/SCI clearance with appropriate poly.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Cybersecurity, Information Security, IT, EE, Network Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Demonstrated 11 years experience in three or more specific areas to include: analysis, network engineering, networking security, penetration testing, red teaming, hardware engineering, software reverse engineering, and computer exploitation.
- Proven proficiency with at least three (3) or more of the following: mobile security, telecom protocols, operating systems (Windows, iOS, Android, or Linux), reverse engineering, forensics, network analysis, vulnerability assessment or malware forensics.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of software development and some demonstrated proficiency in scripting and/or programming languages and database development
- Proven experience in network analysis methodologies
- Prior experience with one or more of the following tools: Splunk, ArcSight, intrusion detection/prevention system, network anti-virus technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting reports, documenting case details, and able to summarize findings and recommendations based on system analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision
- MS degree in technical field
- Experience within IC community
- Relevant Certifications: CCFP, GCIA, OSCP, CEH, CISSP, or Security+
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Experience ensuring quality assurance and the spreading of best practices
- Experience with operational communications
Friday, July 23, 2021