Data Intelligence Technologies
- Herndon, VA
Data Intelligence is seeking Senior Technical Editor for a government support contract working in Herndon VA. The Senior Technical Editor will support our client editing technical reports for grammar, content and readability. This content will then be format for posting and use by senior policymakers within the Intelligence Community.
As a member of a small team, you will work with intelligence analyst to develop daily and more in depth publications used by senior policymakers in the IC. Responsible for independently editing, designing, and managing the contents of the finished multimedia intelligence publications and posting to appropriate websites.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI w/ poly is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in English, writing, marketing, communications, or journalism; 6 years of related experience; or a Masters with 4 years of experience; an Associates with 8 years of experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, publishing, communications or related fields
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent proofreading skills [NOTE: writing samples might be required as part of the hiring process.]
- Ability to translate and communicate complex analysis using accurate, concise, and effective writing
- Experience working with content management systems
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using Desktop Publishing, basic graphics techniques, Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop, Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Extensible Markup Language (XML), and Microsoft Office Suite (Intermediate Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of best practices with writing engaging content
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
- Flexible, positive self-starter and team player with creative abilities.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with other contractors, customers, and senior executives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as professional demeanor
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Google Docs, Sheets, Slides.
- Understanding of Section 508 accessibility requirements
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- ITIL Foundation Certification
Tuesday, July 20, 2021