Software Developer - Java
Data Intelligence Technologies
- Annapolis Junction, MD
Are you ready to join a team of software developers, data scientists and DevOps engineers to design and deploy an automated Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) enterprise-level implementation of Kubernetes-as-a-Service (KAAS)? The task is comprised of CI/CD Infrastructure deployment, Kubernetes cluster, and automated affiliated services (i.e. authentication and authorization, PKI generation and registration, customer resources definitions extensions/controllers for dynamic horizontal and vertical scaling, security and capability Red/Green and Blue/Green CI/CD deployment mechanisms). We are looking for a Software Developer with the following experience:
- Experience developing software using one of Java, Golang or Python.
- Software development using datastores, (databases, REST APIs, etc.)
- Experience developing software in a Linux environment.
- Experience using Github/Gitlab Configuration management software.
- Data science / analytic developers with the capability to create analytics for anomaly detection, and Poisson regressions of data flow, network traffic and data throughput.
Highly desired skills:
- Additional experience developing software on cloud computing platforms such as AWS or OpenStack or using container and container management technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with PKI
- Basic Networking knowledge and diagnostic skills
- Additional experience developing and deploying containers (Docker) and/or in a Kubernetes Orchestration Systems a plus
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Splunk and other monitoring tools a plus
- At least ten (10) years developing and delivering IT Architectures or IT systems design/ engineering services or supported that activity with an organization.
- Minimum Education: A BS in Computer Science, or related discipline, or equivalent years of experience.
- Previous experience providing architecture and business consulting services or functioning as lead consultant and project manager on technically complex projects.
- Clearance with appropriate polygraph.
Tuesday, July 6, 2021