Jr Talent Acquisitions Specialist (Remote)
Data Intelligence Technologies
- Chantilly, VA
Our team of highly talented professionals is growing. We are searching for a talented Junior Talent Acquisitions Specialist to join our team. You will perform a variety of professional and administrative recruiting functions in support of identifying, interviewing, evaluating, and selecting qualified employees to effectively meet the organization’s staffing requirements. Candidates should possess excellent organizational, communication, and customer service skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit for all level positions including technical positions, mostly in the cleared community.
- With the assistance of a Senior Team Member confer with our clients to determine scope of current position vacancies and business factors affecting required or preferred attributes of candidates.
- Identify candidates from numerous sources; utilize creativity in the recruitment process when necessary.
- Use traditional (Clearance Jobs) and non-traditional (LinkedIn) to identify candidates including passive resources.
- Screen potential candidates to ensure they meet employment and position qualifications.
- Review employment opportunities and contract terms with candidates.
- Use Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to document search and meet compliance requirements.
- Update and maintain candidate data in Crelate Applicant Tracking System.
- Participate in other HR functions as needed. Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- Serve as main point of contact for internal and external candidates and walk candidates through the interview process.
- Update job descriptions to various job boards.
- Sourcing candidates for proposal efforts and keeping them warm throughout the process.
- Formatting resumes into proper templates for submissions.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 4 Years General Office Experience and HS Diploma can be substituted for a BA.
- Computers: Microsoft Office Suite
- 1+ years of related HR, Recruiting, or Administrative experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as high attention to detail.
- Ability to source passive candidates via LinkedIn and other methods.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system such as Crelate, Workday, iCIMS, etc. preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities; adaptable to change and a quick learner.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to support the team.
- Proven capability to work independently and on a multi-functional team.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
Wednesday, August 11, 2021