Sr. Principal Systems Administrator
Data Intelligence Technologies
- Chantilly, VA
Description and Responsibilities
We are a team of engineers working together to achieve our mission. Our team works with pride across the organization toward a common goal: global security. Together, we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It’s unique work. It’s challenging and rewarding. But most of all, its work that makes a difference.
We are seeking a talented and self-motivating Tier 3 Close Support Technician (System Administrator). This position will provide support the customer by handling service and incident requests up to their resolutions. Support will be provided onsite, remotely, over the phone, or via email. They will be required to developed solutions for network, desktop, and server problems. They will have the ability to analyze existing systems and make proactive recommendations.
- Active TS/SCI with active Polygraph
- 9+ year’s system administration experience with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, or a STEM related program from an accredited college or university. 7+ years with a Master Degree, or 4+ years with PhD Degree.
- Experience with Linux operating systems including CentOS
- Experience with Server Operating System MS 2016
- Knowledge of Power Shell and Basic commands
- Knowledge of MS patching process using WSUS and SCCM
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of Group Policy creation and Maintenance
- Systems Administration/Systems Engineering Certification in Microsoft.
- Knowledge of Virtualization using vSphere/VMWare technology
- Experience in Application Support to multiple customers
- Experience in managing Infrastructure fabric
- Vulnerability mitigation and A&A accreditation process
Friday, July 2, 2021