Web Content Admin (SharePoint) - Expert
Data Intelligence Technologies
- McLean, VA
As the Web Content Administrator you will assist in the design and creation of website that will ensure compliance with federal requirements and elevate the components online presence across multiple networks, including high and low-side, while hosting consistent, dynamic, and interactive content. You will develop, manage, update, and modify websites, including design and non-design aspects, from project initiation to deployment, and maintenance activities and perform testing and quality assurance of websites and web applications as required for high and low-side networks. You will implement and maintain user-friendly designs to ensure optimum user experience and 508 compliance on all aspects and components of the websites. You will edit, upload, post video content and maintain a video platform to host video content, such as i-Video. You will clean and convert data file formats for external publication in compliance with open data requirements for federal agencies, this includes using machine-readable and open formats (APIs, etc.), data standards, and common core and extensible metadata for all new information creation efforts.
More About This Role:
- Managing/performing Sharepoint website editorial activities including gathering and researching information that enhances the value of the site
- Administer Sharepoint internet/intranet infrastructure, including components such as web, file transfer protocol (FTP), news and mail servers.
- Collaborate with web developers to create and operate internal and external web sites, or to manage projects, such as e-marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Install or configure web server software or hardware to ensure that directory structure is well defined, logical, secure, and that files are named properly.
- Develop web site performance metrics.
- Set up or maintaining monitoring tools on web servers or web sites.
- Check and analyze operating systems or application log files regularly to verify proper system performance.
- Perform user testing or usage analyses to determine web sites’ effectiveness or usability.
- Evaluate testing routines or procedures for adequacy, sufficiency, and effectiveness.
- Determine sources of web page or server problems and taking action to correct such problems Recommend web site improvements and developing budgets to support recommendations.
- Document installation or configuration procedures to allow maintenance and repetition.
- Develop or document style guidelines for web site content.
- TS/SCI w/ poly is required
- BA/BS and 7 plus years of web content administration experience
Wednesday, September 22, 2021