Project Manager - Senior Housing
DBI/David Brown International
- Seattle, WA
Well established and growing design firm, located in Seattle, Washington, has contracted with DBI to find and hire a Project Manager to be focused on Senior Housing.
This firm is unique in their aesthetic and their design approach. With a deep interest in the design philosophies of Asia, and strong European leadership mindset, and a regional understand of the market, this firm is able to leverage different points of view to challenge the obvious design solution, creating something new.
The Project Manager will manage multiple projects at a time, both designing and managing. Other duties include: preparing the strategic plan, administrative and technical support, as well as timing and budget of the project. This candidate will also be client facing.
Required Work Experience:
- Responsible for administering all phases of the project or projects
- Has had primary responsibility for budgeting, billing, collections, scheduling, planning, design, specifications, and working drawings and close out on a given project with the authority to direct, control, and monitor all activities
- Ensured that work is performed within the scope of the contract and budget
- Served as the primary client contact for the life of the project, and prepares/manages both client and consultant contracts
- Supervised, trained, and mentored staff
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 10 years of extensive experience in all phases of architecture required
- Licensure preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required for communicating with others within the firm and outside of the firm
- In depth knowledge of local building and zoning codes
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and budget
- Works to develop new business for the firm
Friday, May 26, 2017