VP, Acquisitions and Asset Management
- San Francisco, CA
We are working with a privately-held company that capitalizes value-added real estate across the United States, renovating multi-family real estate in a manner that maximizes ROI. Our client holds 11,000 units in 45 communities over 11 states. They have acquired over 600M in new assets in the past 24 months and have a vision of continued growth in our portfolio as we move forward.
- 2 years previous corporate, multi-site or asset management required (Hotel, Commercial or Multi-Family)
- 5 years multi-family experience preferred
- 15-25% travel
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to listen and take direction
- Bachelor's degree required
- Computer proficient in Windows, MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Salary (please submit salary requirements/salary range)
- Paid health and dental after 90 days
- Flexible corporate culture
- Profit and loss for a 5000 unit portfolio and the third-party management companies that operate them.
- Annual Budgets
- Analysis of weekly trends, monthly trends, comparison vs. budget, comparison vs. market.
- Oversee operations of Third-Party Management Company and their performance.
- Work with lenders regarding loan requirements, escrows, inspections and refi
- Market knowledge via brokers, third parties and competition analysis
- Tracking returns and cash management
- Oversee CapX work
- Quarterly investment reports and owner letters
- Hold/sell/refinance analysis
- Identifying trends in portfolio to mitigate risk and exploit revenues
- Monthly reporting to ownership on asset performance compared to budget and same store metrics
- Developing controls and assigning responsibility for key P&L and Balance Sheet line items.
Asset Management Strategy - Develop and guide execution of strategic plan for this department in collaboration with other affected departments, insure targets are met, mitigate risk, provide regular status reports vs. strategic plan, insure ongoing and proactive communications with all affected parties.
Thursday, November 21, 2019