- New York, NY
Declare Search is a diversity-focused executive search firm that specializes in recruiting elite talent, growing teams across Finance, Tech, and beyond.
Declare Search is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator, who will report to the Head of Recruiting. This role requires a passion for advancing gender equity across industries and levels and a desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment. This role is integral to the seamless operation of the recruiting team and offers ample opportunity to grow as a recruiter in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Schedule various meetings and events/calendar management
- Source candidates through online platforms and utilizing both internal and external networks
- Plan and execute outreach to prospects via e-mail and cold calls
- Update candidate database with most recent & relevant information
- Conduct initial phone screens to select viable candidates
- Create and update multiple decks for weekly client check-ins
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. As an organization committed to building diverse teams, we strongly encourage applications from underrepresented groups and women.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable communicating with candidates via phone or email
- Great interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and able to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to learn and utilize our applicant tracking system, Crelate
Thursday, January 16, 2020