Van Nuys, CA
As a Brand Manager, you will lead and/or oversee day-to-day management of brand activities to help expand and grow the Munchkin brand. You will play a key role in developing marketing strategy and work cross-functionally to increase market share and achieve financial objectives. Specific responsibilities will include new product launches, promotional programs, channel development, competitive analysis, and vendor management.
• Lead segment-specific new product launches from conception through execution (pricing, positioning, packaging, etc.), specifically in white space categories with high growth opportunity
• Make strategic growth recommendations through analyzing related categories and proposing line expansion opportunities for future development
• Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share. Monitor category performance across eCommerce and Brick and Mortar retailers, identifying ways to grow share, improve set performance, drive reviews or fill gaps
• Lead marketing projects to end consumers, potentially including ad development, media planning, digital marketing, loyalty initiatives, social media programs, etc.
• Manage external vendors and partners as appropriate (e.g., licensing, PR, research, etc.), including the potential for initiating relationships, contract review, setting strategic goals, development of plans and following-through with accountability for results
• 3-5 years of prior marketing experience (consumer packaged goods industry, with a focus on consumable products is a plus)
• BS/BA degree, MBA degree preferred
• Experience leading cross-functional teams
• Product launch experience
• Strong presentation skills for senior management and retailer presentations
• Strong organizational, analytical, and writing skills