Technical Marketing Manager
De Forest Search
- Los Angeles, CA
This role is leading the owned media center of excellence team that supports the Group’s High Net Worth and Wealth businesses. In this capacity you will lead a team of 12 web and email marketers who deliver sales, service and marketing campaigns across owned channels.
- Oversee owned media team, including both associates and contractors, that supports agile marketing teams in our wealth and high net worth businesses
- Evaluate effectiveness of web pages in driving engagement and sales leads from campaigns coming from social, search, digital, email and web traffic.
- Develop test concepts that are designed to improve performance from visits
- Oversee email channel and develop strategies and learning agenda that are designed to improve channel health for multiple audiences
- Define performance goals for team and establish reporting channel that tracks performance by audience and at the business group level
- Coach and mentor team on performance marketing discipline and approaches
- Coach team members and build bench strength on team
- Partner closely with journey function, which is responsible for omni-channel strategy, and creative teams on testing and optimization plans and business leaders to rapidly evolve marketing communications
- Partner with marketing and sales platform product managers to innovate channel capabilities and drive the adoption of new technologies
- A minimum of 8+ years of experience in loyalty or lifecycle marketing, preferably in financial services
- A minimum of 4+ years direct people leadership and development experience
- Strong analytic skills with experience using either the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing stack or similar tools.
- Pro-active, self-starter with ability to organize, prioritize and execute multiple projects across multiple stakeholders simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Strategic visionary with demonstrated experience in creating multi-channel marketing strategies that drive demonstrable results
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence through all levels of an organization
- Experience working in various digital platforms, including email, CRM and analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field required