Director of Strategic Digital Marketing
De Forest Search
- Los Angeles, CA
FUNCTIONAL SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Director of Strategic Marketing will inspire and lead the efforts of marketing management team (Marketing Services, Creative, Data Scientist, On-Line, and Social Media) as well as European marketing management with primary mission of driving new customer conversions and incremental revenue growth.
Ideal candidate for this role will be one of highest integrity, a strategic and analytical thinker, and a creative marketing professional. She/he with possess proven leadership and program management skills that will be the driving force in the development of branding and marketing strategies. This person will demonstrate the ability to build and lead a world-class team focused on marketing excellence. Additionally, this person will be responsible for providing vision and expertise to the company’s marketing organization.
The candidate for this role will be experienced in managing functional teams in brand, content, copy, on-line, SEO/SEM, social media, Advertising, PR, as well as marketing services. Direct experience in the implementation of digital marketing strategies (Web Analytics Measurement Modeling, and ABO strategies) to e-Commerce strategies for both B-C and B-B interactions is required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Development of branding and mid-long term marketing strategies
- Development and execution of Integrated Marketing Plans
- Contribute to development, execution and program management of E-Commerce programs
- Leverage all elements of the business such as branding, expanded content, data analytics, SEO/SEM, AI, to drive incremental growth in number of website visitors and customer interactions, generated leads, increased CvR, and incremental sales.
- Manage Ad spend vs. ROAS to drive optimized investment and maximized ROI
- Increase no. of visitors/web traffic (Organic, Referral, Email, Newsletter, Social Media, Paid etc.). Improve User Experience (UX) and Usability (UI). Increase visitor retention and revenue
- Director of SM will be a hands-on marketing leader that will recruit top talent, coach and drive performance results to achieve business goals
- Communicate effectively and as needed to CEO/senior management, and provide sound input to development of sales and marketing strategies
- Provide accurate annual expense and capital budgets, and monthly performance updates to senior management
- Assign annual and quarterly objectives and KPI’s to marketing teams
- Drive collaboration and teamwork between NA and European marketing teams
- Drive Collaboration and teamwork between marketing, e-Commerce S&Op, and sales teams
- Monitor and report on competitive activities