Sr. Associate Brand Manager
De Forest Search
- San Ramon, CA
Senior Associate Brand Manager
San Ramon, CA; moving to Walnut Creek Summer 2020)
Reporting to the Product Manager or Director, Product Management, the Sr. Associate Brand Manager will be assigned full responsibility for a product and its business results with significant complexity and contribution to club performance. They will be accountable for managing product development and executing strategies and plans in partnership with cross-functional teams and external creative agencies.
- Strategy and Execution – Own Product P&L and key business KPIs to accomplish strategicgoals.
- Marketing Strategic Plan Development & Execution – Responsible for development and execution ofannual plans including business analytics, communication, digital and social media plans. Partner internally and externally to develop and execute marketing activities that drive growth and achievetargets.
- Competitive Intelligence – Monitor competitor activities, including pricing, promotion, new productlaunches andadvertising.
- Marketing Budget – Manage marketing budget, including budget tracker, PO's andinvoicing.
- Project Management – Perform ad-hoc projects as needed to support Product Marketing Manager orDirector.
- Communication/ Networking – Guide advertising agencies and production vendors to executecommunication plan; assist in vendor negotiations and selection to control expense; prepare materials with creativeagencies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strategic leadershipskills
- General management and P&Lexperience
- Proficient in financial and analytical thinking andanalyses
- Effective communication, presentation and negotiationskills
- Proven cross-functional manager, team influencer and problemsolver
- Experience managing annual marketingbudgets
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field (MBA or Master'spreferred)
- 4-6 years related marketingexperience
Retail or Consumer Goods marketing experience (Tech