The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the eCommerce business, highly analytical, uses data to make decisions. Individuals with experience working with delivery aggregators (Door Dash, Postmates, etc.) are highly preferred. A commitment to teamwork, collaboration and humility is a must. We love people with a proven track record working in a dynamic environment where learning new concepts and adapting quickly is necessary.
· Define long-and short-term eCommerce business roadmap to ensure seamless online ordering for both pickup and delivery experience and own execution of the same
· Help define the system architecture and shape Jollibee, Red Ribbon and Chow King’s online ordering experience. Oversee day-to-day management of the online ordering channels. Interface with the PMO and Business Technology (BT) teams to ensure technology roadmap meets business needs and track performance of rollouts
· Manage the new Red Ribbon now eCommerce shipped to door business and grow it nationally.
· Develop the user experience roadmap to drive consistent, brand-enhancing and compelling end-to-end customer experience
· Partner with marketing, operations and finance teams on performance activities including acquisition marketing, retargeting to develop campaigns and initiatives to aggressively drive growth of the eCommerce business.
· Collaborate closely with marketing, operations, supply chain & quality management teams to help define the online ordering customer journey to ensure the highest quality of our products for pickup and delivery.
· Oversee innovative new concept development, strategy, planning, testing, and implementation of all e-commerce initiatives
· Leverage analytics to develop meaningful customer insights to drive customer acquisition and retention
· Proactively compiles regular reports on site performance, researching and diagnosing anomalies, trends, and opportunities
· Review business performance, weekly and monthly web KPI and selling reports, understanding when and where to react to business needs to be in line with the financial plan.
· Effectively manages day-to-day third-party digital partners, vendor and delivery aggregators (Door Dash, Grub Hub, Postmates, ezCater) relationships
· BA/BS degree in marketing, business, technology or related field, MBA is preferred
· Minimum 7+ years in eCommerce/Online Ordering business (restaurant industry experience a plus)
· Experience working with Delivery Aggregators (Postmates, Grub Hub, UberEats, etc.) highly preferred
· Strong knowledge of and successful experience with digital marketing programs
· Demonstrated leadership skills, exhibiting a high degree of drive and track record of driving team engagement
· Ability to work cross-functionally and influence/inspire key decision makers in the organization
· Excellent analytical thinker. Uses data to make decisions.
· Innovative with a disruptive mindset; a critical thinker with a strong bias for action