Denny Mountain Media
- Seattle, WA
Denny Mountain Media is always scouting for Project Managers to be considered for future opportunities. We look for Project Managers who have experience in complex, multi-site, multi-stakeholder environments, working across teams to initialize, plan, execute, control, monitor and drive projects to successful completion for our clients. You must demonstrate a proven ability to work productively in a collaborative environment while effectively prioritizing and scheduling tasks. Exceptional communication and organizational skills are required as are strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Ability to successfully drive results in a complex, multi-site, multi-stakeholder environment
- Demonstrated successful cross-group collaboration experience
- Working knowledge of one or more project management systems
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Razor sharp focus on execution and delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- PMI or PMP (Project Manager Professional) certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience/training
Let us know if you'd like to be considered for future PM opportunities!
Thursday, September 5, 2019