ServiceNow Platform SME
RecruiterDNA | DevOpsDNA
- Bethesda, MD
If you have experience wearing multiple hats at the same time, please keep reading.
Our clients is in search for an experience SNOW project manager, Admin, and Developer.
ServiceNow Certifications are nice but we both know that actual experience is what matters.
Gathering and documenting user and process requirements, functional requirements, and developing technical requirements. Developing workflow customizations, and supporting the Service transformation teams.
The candidate will be have an understanding of Service Now functionality and how all ITIL processes can be implemented in Service Now.
This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Problem, Asset Management
- CMDB Management
- Service Catalog
- HR Service Delivery
- Problem Management modules.
The Service Now Administrator will work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for Service Now configuration, implementation and support.
As new technologies emerge and impact Service Now, the Service Now Administrator is expected to learn these applications very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new applications with our systems.
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Prior .Net, or Java development experience preferred Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, stage, testing, sandbox, and production environments
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support.
Sunday, April 8, 2018