Build& Release Engineer (DevOps) - Bethesda MD
- Bethesda, MD, United States
- Support Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) and DevOps transformation initiatives under the guidance of the configuration manager/architect.
- Contribute in developing best practices for infrastructure as code (e.g.: Puppet, Shell scripting), software build tools (Maven, ANT, etc.) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.).
- Works with development and Infrastructure Teams in developing building/packaging/deployment processes for new projects.
- Work with various IT teams to automate manual release/build related activities utilizing DevOps principles.
- Setup/Configuration/Administration of Binary Repositories like Artifactory, Nexus etc.
- 1+ years of experience working with Software Build and Deployments.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with Scripting/Build tools like MAVEN, Gradle, ANT etc.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux systems administration.
- Hands-on working experience with the Source Code Management tools like GIT, Bitbucket, and TFS.
- Implementation Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery processes using various tools like TeamCity, Jenkins/Bamboo, and Artifactory/Nexus as the binary repository.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to resolve issues.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
Sunday, July 1, 2018
65,000 - 110,000