Site Reliability Engineer (Performance Management)
- Getzville, NY, United States
Thanks to taking a look at this SRE job. RecruiteDNA / DevOpsDNA is a small recruitment consultancy.
This is a full-time (w-2) position. Sorry, no Corp to Corp (C2C) or sponsorships available.
This is not a remote position.
Location: Our client is open to having this SRE work out of one of several office locations: Albany NY, Buffalo NY, St. Louis MO.
Industry: Our client is in the Healthcare Industry.
Job description for Site Reliability Engineer (Performance Management)
Work with development and operations teams to ensure applications reliability as a key feature. Includes;
- Performance management, full stack.
- Design in resilience – tolerant of failure
- Triage performance or failure incidents, run post-mortems, determine root causes.
- Chaos engineering.
- Automation of the SDLC, provisioning, deployment, operational analytics.
- Build in observability.
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Expert knowledge of JAVA, JSP, Supertool, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, etc.
- Experience with Health Care applications development and design.
- Amisys, Facets or other claims management system experience required.
- Expert knowledge of Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML, ASP.Net, C#, PL/SQL.
- Strong experience with Oracle or SQL Server, web services, messaging, data modeling, and stored procedures.
- Experience with Health Care applications development and design is preferred.
- Prior experience in Site Reliability Engineering
- Some development knowledge (C#, Java, scripting)
- Strong SQL development skills
- Knowledge of infrastructure architecture (server, load balance, clusters, VM, databases, containers, storage, networks).
- Teamwork - coordination of multiple tasks on different teams.
Sunday, March 10, 2019