DevOps Engineer - Linux Admin
- Austin, TX, United States
- Design, implement, and maintain solutions that empower development teams to deliver the best software and use infrastructure most efficiently
- Perform analysis, best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps, Infrastructure Automation
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions
- Work with the team to determine tool requirements, then drive the implementation, documentation, maintenance, and improvement
- Communicate effectively and work well with cross functional teams across geographic regions and cultures
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 5+ years Linux System Administration experience
- Proficient scripting skills and object oriented programming concepts (Python, Perl, Ruby…..)
- Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools (for example: Jenkins)
- Proficiency in infrastructure automation tools (preferably Puppet)
- Strong knowledge of source code management and code merge procedures.
- Background in building, maintaining and automating build pipe lines
- Strong understanding of Linux installation, Virtual Server, Networking
- Experience with open source technologies and cloud services
- Experience with platform tools such as Docker or OpenShift
- Experience developing and maintaining services in a service-oriented architecture
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage working on multiple projects in parallel
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Willingness to mentor and share experience
- RHCE and RHCA certification preferred
- Experience automating solutions in a PCI DSS compliant production environment
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
5+ years Linux System Administration experience Experience automating solutions in a PCI DSS compliant production environment Strong understanding of Linux installation, Virtual Server, Networking Proficient scripting skills and object oriented programming concepts (Python, Perl, Ruby…..)
Thursday, October 25, 2018
100,000 - 130,000.