POS Payment IT Specialist - Stores | Gas Pump | Car Wash
- Appleton, WI
The POS Tech Payment Specialist will serve two functions within the company. Coordinate between the company and external vendors and contractors about IT Payment related infrastructure and development. The IT Payment Specialist will consult with the company IT department on problems and advise about potential fixes or efficiency controls. The position also requires accurate documentation, tracking and problem monitoring to ensure a secure and timely resolution to payment related issues.
- Provide input and assist with all Projects related to Point of Sale, E-commerce, Pay at Pump, Car Washes, etc.
- Maintain constant contact with the payment providers and industry experts to stay abreast of any new and upcoming changes.
- Assess the payment systems on a regular basis to ensure they continue to meet necessary demands.
- Manage daily operations related to payments.
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction.
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help test and train team members on its use.
- Experience working with Projects related to (POS) Point of Sale, E-commerce, Pay at Pump, Car Washes, Retail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required.
- Must have both IT and business experience
- Proven track record of maintaining IT Payment structural integrity.
- Excellent documentation, communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience with the following:
Payment systems, bank authorizations
POS (Point of Sale) , Credit card systems and check systems
Mandates and rules pertaining to IT Payment Systems
Friday, February 8, 2019