Software Engineer V
- Mountain View, CA, United States
Software Engineer V, Web Development
The candidate will be instrumental in designing and implementing a web application to interface with an existing server, working directly with the Product Owner to produce required features and validate products with existing customers. The candidate may be required to lead the team through the Agile process and establish an environment of continuous improvement.
- Works in an agile environment implementing complex software for specific requirements or applications within a medical device environment, following validated processes.
- Understands the drivers and requirements of the business and translates those into technology solutions
- Creates pixel-perfect UX as specified by UX designers
- Works with internal and 3rd-party controls to build a reusable suite of web elements
- Creates unit, functional, and integration testing environments or components and root cause analyses (replicate, debug) for moderate to complex features.
- Meets the definition of Done and promotes coding standards.
- Works on business-critical products that operate with high reliability and are distributed nationwide to many clients
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Understanding of industry best practices and process associated with software development including technical writing, system documentation, and design document management.
- Ability to mentor and coach less-experienced Software Engineers
- Understanding of the latest technologies and best practices in the web domain, as well as a methodology to adoption of new technologies
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with other technology leaders to establish framework and technology roadmap
- Intermediate knowledge of the business drivers and processes pertaining to projects undertaken
- Working knowledge of Agile development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineer discipline.
- At least 12 years’ of experience in software engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in web application development
- Experienced in web application development in AngularJS and/or Angular
- Experience with SASS/LESS
- Master’s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Medical Device software development experience.
- Experience with OpenID and cloud implementations
- Proven track record of :
- creating software algorithms for planning or image analysis
- complex software designs
Thursday, April 26, 2018