Project Lead Application Software Engineer
RecruiterDNA | DevOpsDNA
- Chesterfield, MO
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs Lead teams through the entire implementation process
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
- The Project Lead will be part of an Agile development team, developing and maintaining Enterprise Application Software Solutions utilizing RESTful web services in conjunction with IBM Application Technology. They’ll be a part of a growing team in a fast-paced environment and will be expected to provide coaching and mentoring to developers in their professional development. They’ll be championing our focus on code quality and application of good software principles, while establishing development patterns and innovative solutions to meet our company and team objectives. The Project Lead will be expected to assess solution feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem requirements and definitions. Facilitates communication with management to prioritize project work and build solution consensus.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience. Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Expert knowledge of , OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML, ASP.Net, C#, PL/SQL.
- Strong experience with Oracle or SQL Server, web services, messaging, data modeling, and stored procedures.
- Experience with Health Care applications development and design is preferred.
- Proven experience empowering development teams in a technical capacity
- Experience with application of Agile software development methodologies Highly proficient in an Object Oriented development language (i.e. C#/VB.Net/Java)
- Ability to communicate clearly and understand the needs of the customer
- Experience with IBM Development stack, specifically IBM DataCap or FileNet Content Navigator
- Experience developing microservices using Domain-driven design (DDD)
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
s why we listen to innovative ideas and give all of our people the support and development opportunities they need. This is where you’ll grow, learn, and be challenged every day. We’re working to transform the health of every community, one person at a time.Mandatory Recruiter NotesAll agencies must provide the details below within their recruiter notes in order to submit a candidate:Availability date to start a new role:Current salary:Desired salary:Due to the recent Pay Equity regulations mandate you are prohibited to share a candidate's current/prior salary details via in states the mandate is in effect.
cross functionalJava ScriptjobIsregionalIsPositionIsNoAre
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
90,000 - 120,000