IT Development Lead (Java | QA | Retail)
- Appleton, WI
Position Title:IT Development Lead
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: Director, Application Development
Exemption Status: Full-time (W-2)
The IT Development Lead acts as technical supervisor and manager for software development.
- Manage day-to-day software development for employees, including prioritization, escalation, and defect triage.
- Establish standards for software development, including coding standards, test methodology, documentation, and build/release strategy.
- Establish standardized APIs and common models of , product, and other business entities, for internal and external endpoints.
- Assist Director of Application Development in routine management activities, including team meetings, special events, and training.
- Monitor the use of departmental change management and labor management systems to executive dashboard and productivity reporting.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Previous experience in Agile/Scrum environment is preferred
- Manage Small QA Team.
- Manage team of Java developers.
- Java and J2EE Stacks
- Spring framework (MVC, AOP, Boot, Data), JDK1.7+
- Unit Testings
Sunday, February 10, 2019