This is an individual contributor position and the ideal candidate would be a subject matter expert in PingFederate or a comparable IAM technology.
Required Job Skills:
• Understanding of Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth and OpenID Connect
• 3+ years’ experience working with Ping Identity Ping Federate (or related IAM technology)
• 5 years working with UNIX
• Web Access Management, SSO, Authentication, Identity Federation, SAML
• Candidate will support multiple projects requiring effective multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Candidate must have good communication skills and be able to work as part of a geographically dispersed team. Desired Job skills:
• Shell scripting• LDAP and/or database experience
• Multifactor Authentication / PKI
• Scripting experience desired as is programming knowledge to understand APIs and assist with prototype development.
• Web Servers, Application Servers, Internet technology, Information securityMore information about the job
Is Relocation Available? No
Are you open to sponsorship? No