Recruiting Sourcing Specialist
- Madison, WI
Do you love finding the “purple squirrels,” are driven to succeed and have a passion for providing top notch customer service to candidates and recruiters? If so, then we would love to talk to you! To complement our efforts, we are looking for an energetic and dedicated Recruiting Sourcing Specialist to join our team and focus on providing sourcing expertise to the Talent Acquisition team!
- Proactive Identification of Talent (Sourcing):
- Proactive identification of talent using multiple techniques, including: cold calling, job boards, Boolean keyword searches, internal ATS, social media, networking, employee referrals, career fairs and other resources.
- Develops an extensive pipeline of candidates to fill current and future needs. Builds and maintains relationships with potential candidates through various networks, consistently seeking out new and creative ways to find and engage A+ players.
- Stays abreast of current and emerging technologies in order to properly identify new venues for attracting qualified candidates.
- Guides prospective candidates through the application and initial screening process, to include scheduling initial phone screens with recruiters.
- Responds to leads generated through career fairs, social media, hiring events and other venues.
- Develops and executes social media advertisements and campaigns.
- Maintains sourcing and lead generation metrics and produces reporting on weekly activities. Assesses the effectiveness of sourcing strategies and adjusts, as needed, to maximize resources and increase candidate pipeline.
- Converts passive candidates to active candidates.
- Ensures all sourcing activities are compliant with the Company’s Affirmative Action Plan and all applicable EEO, state and federal laws.
- Assist recruiters with phone screens for high-volume recruiting (i.e. call center and other classes).
- Manage the Company’s job board sites, regularly reviewing/updating our employer brand and boosting appropriate hard-to-fill positions within contract specifications. Regularly evaluate and report on job board effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher OR 4+ years professional work experience.
- 2+ years of experience talent sourcing and/or headhunting passive candidates, or related inside sales experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Solid understanding of recruitment processes as well as demonstrated experience generating a pipeline of active and passive candidates.
- Proven track record of innovative recruiting initiatives and campaigns.
- Well-versed in various recruitment tools (LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Experience using social media as a tool for networking and sourcing. Proficient in the use of the internet for research.
- Creative, determined and results-oriented, with a resilient personality.
- Excellent relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Confident telephone disposition with no fear of cold calling to recruit potential candidates.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to manage a high volume workload.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
- Must have knowledge of up-to-date Human Resource policies, standard practices, laws.
Monday, March 4, 2019
50,000 - 60,0000