Does this match your current work experience?
• Experience with analytics & data modeling for business & MIS use cases.
• Front office experience, preferably in a securities or derivatives trading environment.
• Experience in Test Driven Development & Agile methodologies.
Work Experience for the Tech Lead Data Architect in New York
• Strong leadership skills in managing big data projects which deal with high volume, high-velocity datasets
• Strong hands-on experiencea recognized object-oriented programming language. Examples include, but are not limited to Python, Java, Scala, C#, and C++.
• Experience working with scalable, high-performance systems.
• Experience with open source Data technologies (Spark, HBase/Cassandra, Kafka, Hadoop, Mesos, etc.)
• Experience building enterprise-grade APIs & service frameworks (REST, RPC, Spring, MuleSoft, etc.)
• Familiarity in Unix/Linux development environments & tools including scripting & process management.
• Strong problem-solving ability.
• A team player who can collaborate with all stakeholders with strong interpersonal skills.
• The ability or potential to multitask, prioritize and perform in a front-office facing environment.
What is RecruiterDNA looking for in potential Tech Architects Leads
The team is looking for a strong technical lead to build out a strategic Data Architecture. The current architecture enables the low latency persistence, enrichment & provisioning of data at scale for business & regulatory use cases.
The data platform uses open source technologies and is a collaborative, strategic development effort.
Is this position full-time? Yes
Do this position and company offer Sponsorship? No
Is this position open to C2C contractors? No
Have questions? Use the Chat with RecruiterDNA recruiter feature below.