Sr. Talent Management Advisor
We are looking for a Top notch Sr. Talent Management Advisor to help our team with the delivery and execution of the enterprise performance management process.
As a member of the Talent and Performance Practices Center of Excellence, this role reports to the Senior Director, Talent Management and will work with HR Business Partners, HR Information Systems, and the HR Centers of Excellence to deliver performance management processes across the organization.
• Manage the execution and delivery of the annual performance management process, including goal-setting, quarterly check-ins, calibrations, and year-end reviews.
• Manage the execution and delivery of the annual intern performance management process.
• Maintain and evolve the enterprise development planning process and tools.
• Partner with HRIS and Business Readiness and Learning to manage the Talent Center Mailbox and respond to performance management related
• Inquiries, partner with key stakeholders to manage existing differences and drive alignment of performance management processes and practices
• Streamline, enhance, and maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting on performance management analytics and trends.
• Identify and implement enhancements to the business-as-usual performance management process, using a deep understanding of the business and talent management practices.
• 3+ years of experience in human resources or related functions, e.g., employee relations, compensation, staffing, talent management, generalist responsibilities, benefit administration, information systems, training and development.
• Experience executing a core human resources process (e.g., performance management, compensation, talent reviews).
• HR experience
• Master's degree in organizational development, human resources, or a related field.
• Strong technical expertise in Microsoft Excel and relevant Talent Management systems (e.g., Cornerstone).
• Demonstrated subject matter expertise in performance management processes and practices, including goal setting and feedback.
• Proven project and change management experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to quickly build strong working relationships and manage/influence stakeholders across all levels of the organization
• Ability to reliably and accurately manage and manipulate large amounts of highly confidential data.
• Ability to manage multiple competing tasks and readily adapt to changing priorities.
Devoted Placement provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Devoted Placement complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.