IT Project Manager -CO(Contract-To-Hire)
Devoted Placement LLC
- Denver, CO
IT Project Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Status: Contract -to-hire.
We are looking for a Top Notch IT Project Manager who will play a critical role in building and maintaining all aspects of the integrated initiative/program plan, ensuring that the initiative and all prioritized work is progressing, keeping the overall effort on track, and coordinating activity for the Individual Advisory Services (IAS) business owner.
- Ideal candidate must have experience managing business programs, not just IT projects.
- Leads team on large and complex programs and responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements for the program.
- Develops relationships and builds trust with program stakeholders and executive management.
- Able to educate program stakeholders and executive management on program milestones, creating executive level reporting and presentations. Also, execute a risk assessment and deal with risks and impacts to timeline/cost.
- Able to manage program scope and conduct scope management conversations with program stakeholders and creates and maintains the business case.
- Creates and executes the change/business readiness, communications and training plan, bringing the right stakeholders in to enable deployment and adoption.
- Documents and tracks program KPIs, measurement plan, and benefits plan.
- 5+ years of business program management experience.
- Financial Services is a must, PMP Certification, preferred
- Previous TIAA experience, desired.
- Agile / Safe Agile Experience.
- Process design experience a plus.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio) and SharepointSkills and Competencies
- Relationship management: tactful, resolute and committed to providing excellent service to IAS business partners
- Effective meeting routines: ability to bring people together, facilitate dialogue through questions and comments, and prepare partners to present to the IAS audience
- Delivering results: ability to plan and organize self and work in order to achieve objectives; determined to deliver outcomes and is able to overcome obstacles in order to move forward
- Working with others: ability to work effectively with colleagues, managers, stakeholders and business partners at all levels of the organization; understands the importance of developing and maintaining strong relationships and is able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Flexible: ability to adapt to any situation and work in ambiguous situations.
- Working independently: ability to work independently to keep all aspects of the initiative moving forward, checking in and staying closely aligned with business lead.
- Business Acumen: understands business and able to apply basic business concepts.
- Execution: able to do the strategic and execution components of Program Management
- Problem Solving: must have excellent analytical, problem solving, time management, and organizational skills.
Devoted Placement provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Devoted Placement complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Tuesday, April 30, 2019