Software Integration Engineer position
(Contract-to-hire) San Diego CA
We are currently looking for Software Integration Engineer to design and develop application integrations for our team.He/She must have software engineering experience, with a focus on Application integrations, in a complex, publicly-traded, global organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Design and Develop application integrations for financial force and Service Now using Teradata’s integration platform (Informatica Cloud).
• Review and analyze functional requirements and mapping documents.
• Contribute to the review of test plans and test cases to ensure all requirements are covered and the documents are thorough.
• Work with team leads and business analysts to provide support and contribution in preparing critical User Acceptance scenarios.
• Assist in deploying and migrating project artifacts within the production environment.
• Maintain and monitor jobs and programs in production as well as provide issue resolution for any production failures. Assist and provide guidance to resolve system-related issues.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum 8+ years of software engineering experience, with a focus on Application integrations, in a complex, publicly-traded, global organization.
• Significant hands-on experience with Informatica Cloud Services.
• Hands-on Scripting experience with Python.
• Hands-on experience in building application integrations and data integrations using informatica cloud with applications such as Salesforce, Financial Force, Workday, Oracle ERP and ServiceNow.
• Integration experience with web services/API via REST/SOAP/OData/JSON.
• Demonstrated experience working with global teams.
• Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills: articulate and effective communicator and presenter, able to describe complex problems and solutions in understandable terms;
• Ability to execute effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to execute swiftly without compromising quality.
Education & Special Training
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), or equivalent, required.
• Master's degree in CS, CIS, MIS, or related disciplines.
Devoted Placement provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Devoted Placement complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.