Business Analyst (Contract-to-hire)
Location: Charlotte or New York
We are looking for Top Notch Business Analysts in Charlotte or New York to join our Technical Team.
The Business Analyst will mainly work with the business users and IT partners to appropriately plan and implement the processes, paying particular attention to end user experiences and process improvement by ensuring processed is to industry best practices and regulatory requirements
Duties and Responsibilities;
• Collaborate with business users to capture and document business requirements and process flows
• Work with the business users and partners to validate processes, assist with training users and ensure the support of documented processes is complete.
• Work with IT and internal partners with respect to implementing processes in an Agile framework.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong analytic, verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal customers and vendors.
• Understanding of Agile development techniques and operating methodologies.
• Customer end user experience understanding and design.
• Ability to produce appropriate documentation.
• Highly organized, detail oriented, strong judgment and problem solving skills.
• Ability to drive tasks to completion.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, senior management and vendors.
• Evaluate and capture business processes – document scope, objectives, and requirements - working with stakeholders to formulate a plan.Investigate, evaluate and support prioritization of requests and achieve consensus of scope changes by all stakeholders.
• Accurate translation of business needs into requirements that are understood by all stakeholders and ensure traceability of individual requirements and adherence to the defined requirements management process.
• Achieve consensus across stakeholders by driving clarity around needs, findings, gaps and mitigation measures.Articulate and interpret business requirements to perform current, target, gap and impact analysis.
Devoted Placement provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Devoted Placement complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.