Technical Analyst - Enterprise Search position in Charlotte, NC (Contract-to-hire)
Location: Charlotte, NC (Preferred)
• Candidate must have search domain experience and be familiar with tools like SOLR, Lucidworks Fusion, Elastic ELK.
• Development experience with HTML/JS/CSS, Java, Python.
• Responsible for assisting in proactive monitoring and troubleshooting of search engine/application.
• Responsible for configuration, deployment and maintenance of search platform, managing upgrades, performance tuning, managing crawl processes, and implementing user interfaces for the search application.
• Continuously improve subject matter expertise in search technologies and integration solutions.
• Ensures technical vision for the project is aligned with other corporate user experience, personalization, analytics, and IT goals.
• Build and deploy in the Cloud leveraging services: Amazon Lex, Cloud Watch and Automation.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Understand business requirements and translate them into output.
• Improve search results and boost relevancy.
• Identify, explore, aggregate search related data to generate meaningful insights.
• Provide technical leadership in designing and implementing large scale, complex projects.
• Establish best practices in search services development, integration of applications and govern detailed designs.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
• 3 to 5 years of IT work experience in Enterprise search.
• Good working knowledge of search tools like Lucidworks Fusion, Solr, Elastic Search, Lucene, Cloud Services.
• Can operate independently in managing the search tool and tuning results.
• Good understanding of project management disciplines including Agile methodologies.
• Experience in enterprise search optimization.