Senior Developer (Contract-to-hire) position in Iselin, NJ
We are looking for a Senior Developer for developing investment analysis, research and trading applications utilizing innovative technologies such as big data, machine learning and cloud.
Ideal candidate must develop software programs including design, build and test in various software technologies, application programs for asset management functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research into new and emerging technologies, work with the team to perform proof of concepts and document results.
• Deliver innovative designs of high complexity which allow building a scalable end to end architecture.
• Accountable for providing estimates and logical work plan to deliver applications on time and within budget that meets or exceeds quality standards.
• Perform analysis and evaluation of new data sources, products and solutions used in asset management space.
• Perform application sprint planning activities such as maintaining product backlog.
• Leverage in depth knowledge of multiple (new and emerging) technologies to design and implement strategic technical solutions in accordance with business needs.
• Interpret written business requirements, functional requirements and technical specification documents to design and develop technical solutions that meet business needs.
• Maintain project task lists and update timely. Provide status and progress updates to Manager.
• Collaborate with IT and Business partners to design, develop, and troubleshoot end to end technical solutions.
• Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates that meet SDLC standards.
• Perform system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting that meets the stated project objectives.
Devoted Placement provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Devoted Placement complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.