Senior Systems Analyst Position (Contract to Hire)
Devoted Placement LLC
- Iselin, NJ
Senior Systems Analyst Position in Iselin, NJ or Chicago, IL (Contract to Hire)
Currently looking for Senior Systems Analyst responsible for the successful implementation of SF- CRM across multiple business channels. Accountable for deliverables throughout all project life cycle phases (SDLC).
Ideal candidate will be responsible on requirement documentation to release and delivery. Provide detailed functional knowledge throughout the development process, with emphasis on translating needed business requirements into functional specifications. Maintain insight to current industry best practices and emerging Salesforce.com functionality, and how they can be applied.
- Apply SF expertise to configure and support Salesforce.com Sales and Service Cloud functionality
- Assess the business requirements and processes and align them with SF in order to achieve the business goals.
- Identify and design custom APEX development solutions
- Work with team to document detailed functional specifications, workflow diagrams, data dictionaries, Salesforce.com configuration, and other required artifacts (SDLC)
- Assist in the design and creation of Salesforce.com reports and dashboards
- Partner with Quality Assurance team to document test plans and use cases, and participate in unit and integration testing as needed
- Work with multiple project team members, including Business Analysts, Project Managers, Technical Leads, Developers, QA, and other System Analysts throughout each project.
- Communicate process and system solutions to project team members and key business stakeholders.
- Establish, interpret, execute and recommend modifications to policies. Ensure governance, compliance, and regulatory processes are followed.
- At Least 8-10 years of IT experience
- At least 4-5 years’ experience supporting/deploying Salesforce.com
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com features and capabilities
- Prior experience with large Salesforce.com implementations and migrations
- Prior experience Integrating with AppExchange or external partner applications
- Strong understanding of CRM concepts, processes, benefits, and applicability in the Sales, Relationship Management, and Marketing space
- AGILE/SCRUM expertise
- Comprehensive understanding of complex software and information technology solutions and ability to apply to client needs
- Experience in business process definition, requirements definition, technology solution research and design
- Strong interpersonal, oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to understand end-audience needs and requirements
- Financial Services experience is a plus
Wednesday, March 4, 2020