Accounts Payable Analyst
Devoted Placement LLC
- Philadelphia, PA, United States
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage merchandise vendors, requiring quick and detailed communications via emails and or telephone.
- Reconcile statements for open issues to confirm that both Pep Boys and the vendor are in agreement.
- Establish good working relationships with vendors.
- Liaison between vendors and various Pep Boys departments that affect the vendor accounts.
- Review vendor accounts to assist in cash flow and payment forecasting.
Must be organized in all tasks while also showing flexibility to juggle multiple assignments.
- Provide guidance to both new and current employees for efficient daily tasks.
Cross train and back up team members.
- Actively participate in AP process improvement for efficiency and support internal compliance and process requirements.
- Advance Excel Skills that include v-lookup and pivot tables.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to demonstrate innovative skills, be self- motivated, energetic and eager to learn.
- Impeccable communication skills verbal and written.
- Support work migration efforts from one location to the other
Required Experience and Credentials:
Preferred BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with SAP (Finance)
- Advanced Excel -v-look up and pivot tables
- 3+ years finance
Tuesday, October 29, 2019